Genesis Capital advises businesses in structuring and raising capital to fund growth, liquidity, and ownership transitions. We have extensive relationships across the equity and debt capital markets that enable us to optimize the capital structure and fit required to achieve business and growth objectives.
Private Equity Transactions. We advise on and participate in later stage venture capital for emerging growth companies, growth capital for more established companies, and leveraged acquisitions and recapitalizations for growth-oriented companies.
PIPEs. We will also assist public companies in accessing the private capital markets for debt, equity and equity-related financing.
Mezzanine and Bank Debt. Lastly, we assist both public and private companies in structuring/securing mezzanine and senior debt.
Key activities we assist or are involved with include:
- Financial modeling and determination of the amount and type of capital to be raised
- Performing due diligence
- Establishing an initial valuation range
- Establishing proposed terms of the financing
- Preparing the offering memorandum for institutional, accredited investors
- Utilizing our network to contact institutional capital sources
- Preparing roadshow materials
- Managing roadshows
- Negotiating final terms of the financing
- Assisting in documentation
- Closing the desired funding transaction